[at-l] S

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Thu Feb 24 09:58:09 CST 2011

On 2/24/2011 10:52 AM, Lilla Thompson wrote:
> Oh, we don't write anything if you're not here to read/respond to it ;)

Heck, I thought I was here. Is that a chicken-egg thing?   I
was hoping someone would ask which political party is best
or what a thru-hike really is or what cell phone has the
loudest speakerphone. SOMETHING!!!  I really should have
written a trip report for my NH hike last summer. It was a
good hike (other than the ankle thing).

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98