[at-l] S

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Thu Feb 24 10:27:37 CST 2011

On 2/24/2011 11:14 AM, Lilla Thompson wrote:
> What's the best caliber of gun to bring on a thru?  And how much ammo do I need?

I suppose the number of miles of the hike and the number of
caliber are tied together...with the number on the caliber
getting bigger as the number of miles for the hike getting
smaller.  As far as 'need'....that would vary greatly per
individual.  (How good a shot are you? How mouthy?  How
scared? How big of a jerk? How hot-headed?)