[at-l] S

Chuck Covington chuckcov at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 12:38:06 CST 2011

Not a slight against you but I think its a fairly common assumption by
people who do not like guns to assume those who carry a gun are "hot-headed,
mouthy, jerks" who are scared of unfounded or unrealistic scenarios.  I
think most non-gun folks would be surprised how many people actually do
carry but do not advertise that they carry.  Again, I am not in any way
trying to attack what you believe or what you said I just wanted to point
out an observation that I think a lot of people believe and maybe open some
dialogue.  With regards to ammo on the trail?  The chance of ever needing to
use a pistol is so small I'd say just carry what's loaded.  You can always
buy more in the next town ;-).