[at-l] S

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Thu Feb 24 14:36:18 CST 2011

Well if your gonna carry a gun, carry a big one with one bullet.  Shoot the threat in the neck.  Large amounts of blood spraying everywhere puts a whole lot of haul ass into everyone else.  I would venture to guess less then one half of one persent of long distance hikers without training could actually shoot someone.  Fewer still could handle the after effects of having done so.

Clyde