[at-l] Throw a bone to a hungry beast......

Rosalind Suit rosalind.suit at verizon.net
Thu Feb 24 18:32:22 CST 2011

Well,

As Nina said:

    Just goes to show, if you're willing to post a controversial
thread-starter, people are bound to wake up and respond!

Fun blog post.

And the paved AT rumor will spread again, as some idiot will believe the NCDOT  can do it...... :-)  (ain't that a crock).

 I don't know if the NCDOT is made up of card-carrying NRA or not......(I really shouldn't insult relatives that way)....but they do on occasion cross the Trail......and cross the Trail.....and........stranger things have happened.

Rosie/mdhiker