[at-l] NY

Tim Rich athiker89 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 1 10:01:40 CST 2011

I wore a t-shirt to the "neighborhood party" last night after a daytime high in GA that was pushing 70.  Right now it's raining straight down, high fifties.

I largely avoided the shot theme that was last night's party, opting for beer instead.  I was able to secure a four pack of Dogfish Head's Burton Baton, perhaps one of the finest higher gravity IPA's I've had.  A batch of their 90 Minute IPA is aged for a year in oak casks, then blended with new 90 Minute for a ten percent yield.  Nice.

Take Care,

Tim