[at-l] Happy NY & Update..

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 13:28:28 CST 2011

Wow, another NY already.  I hope everyone has a healthy and prosperous one.

So far we have 104 coming to SoRuck which, although not the largest is a
near perfect crowd.   Rather than list them here, I put them on the website.

www.soruck.net/nametags.html

If there are any changes, please let me know.  Since my last update, we
added Jennifer Pharr Davis, who's just an awesome and inspiring speaker.

Going over the list I noticed quite a few friends that won't be there.
That's a shame.  Hopefully, they'll decide why not and come on down.  If
not, maybe we'll be able to catch up later this year at Trail Days or
the Gathering.

Thanks,

Sly