[at-l] hitching...

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sat Jan 1 14:55:44 CST 2011

A hundred years ago, when I first started looking into the AT, I done a google search on National Scenic Trails and ATML and this list came up.  I signed up for both and the first message I got was from Felix telling about a van full of cheerleaders or volleyball players or something from Sweeden or Norway or one of them "Blond" countries, pickin him up.  I told myself right there, this is something I wanna do......

Clyde