[at-l] tick....

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Sun Jan 2 19:16:08 CST 2011

  1/2/99

was a horrible, horrible day. It was raining or sleeting most of
the day. I had to get on my hands and knees and crawl across the summit of Tray
Mountain as it was covered in ice. I believe I was in Sassafras Gap when I took this picture
(http://Felixhikes.tripod.com/AT/frozface.jpg)
My eyelashes were covered in ice.  I trudged on in the muck. I got to
Unicoi and was glad to find my buddy Pittsburgh there. I wasn't certain
he would be there. We went to Helen for more showers and pizza. I spent a lot
of time in motels and showers the last week of my hike.

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98