[at-l] can Felix be stopped? was Springer Fever

hopeful_2003 at comcast.net hopeful_2003 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 4 11:52:38 CST 2011

.....then the Toe said,
"At this point, research is yet inconclusive as to whether HIKE can cure GORP, or GORP can itself reduce the need for HIKE."        piledhighanddeeptoe

This is a good point, however, I understand that there are frequent episodes of patients "falling off the wagon" because of on-going social affiliations with other hikers. I'm told that in Suches, GA noncompliance with recovery program guidelines is a class A felony. Repeat offenders are usually confined to the darkest recesses of the dungeon. So far this has been more a vain attempt at remediation than actually succeeding. Due to shortage of cells, all the hikers are locked up in the same block and there is Felix reversing any gains by posting more and more flashbacks. I know I sound defeatist, but I think the outlook is grim.  Hopeful