[at-l] can Felix be stopped? was Springer Fever

Tom McGinnis sloetoe at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 4 12:02:05 CST 2011

### God knows my *own* shortage of cells never seems to aid things... The more pages off the calendar, the.... well, you get the idea. I think I need a Short Term Esthetic March to restore my cells. I think I'll call it, STEM-Cell Therapy. Yes. Yes. I like that.

(Hold on. Is that what you asked?)
sloetoe