[at-l] It's Felix's fault

Jim Stewart jim.stewart at usa.net
Tue Jan 4 13:31:46 CST 2011

I have heard of this High Immersion Kinesiologic Esthetic (HIKE) program,
and I understand that when applied with the Transcendental Hubris Remedial
Undertaking (THRU) discipline, that it does offer some some relief.  Some of
those that experience the Springer Fever have yet to have applied both the
HIKE program with the THRU program.  Some spouse of the patients have been
known to have given in to a combined program application in the hopes that
the malady would be cured, but studies have shown that the cure is, indeed,
short lived.

WhoAh