[at-l] Southern Ruck- Last Call

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 16:39:46 CST 2011

Hi,

Less than a week, woot!

I'm going to start printing name tags tonight so, if you know you're
coming and don't see your name let me know ASAP.  Also, if you see your
name and can't make it, let me know so I can take it off.

http://www.soruck.net/nametags.html

Also, there's a two year old that keeps writing obscenities on the food
list spreadsheet, so I've disabled the open editing feature.  If  you're
bringing anything and haven't written it down, let me know via email.
That way we won't have too much of something, and not of another.  I'll
be able to make changes until Thursday evening.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key=0Anwy7iNs2AXEcExRamVFWklRTzRUNF9KR3FLdDRRS3c&gid=0

Thanks,

Sly

PS Could someone pass this on tho the women's list?