[at-l] Finally!!! again.....

Frank Looper nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 21:16:13 CST 2011

On Wed, Jan 5, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Tom McGinnis <sloetoe at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Well, consid'rin' we're all sitting indoors, and you is NOT, Frank-oH, I
> think it's "Check and Mate."
>
> Hardly. Too much snow and ice. I'm going to Miami and hiking WAY North.
Plane tickets cost 10 more than bus tickets, and I've always wanted to walk
the FT.

Anybody got spare guides/maps for rent/sale/loan?

I already re-did their locational database, put it on my GPS and sent it
back for them to use.

Trail, water, camping and trailheads all fit on a GPS, after much work.

If anyone wants FLAtrail.gpx for their own, let me know.

So the AT will be 2-3 months later this year. Check to Flix. I still have
moves left.

I'm going to Miami... (Boom cha-cha boom)

MargaritavilleWalker