[at-l] Only state without snow today

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 06:25:40 CST 2011

In NNY 55º is hiking in shorts weather. Actually the college students in
town wear shorts when it's below 0º but they are young and slightly crazy.

No thank you to alligators. I'll stay here and go snowshoeing (but not in
shorts).

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.zenfolio.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard

On Wed, Jan 12, 2011 at 4:52 PM, <bluetrail at aol.com> wrote:

> Just read online that today Florida is the only state without snow on the
> ground.  Here in Orlando today's high was 55 and windy.  We think that's
> COLD.   Come on down and hike!
>
> Just be forewarned that it does go into the 20's at night and sometimes
> into the teens.  It can be 80 or it can be 17, damp, and windy.  Come
> prepared.
>
> And also come prepared to see an amazing array of wildlife--deer,
> turkeys, black bears, armadillos, raccoons, possums, otters, manatees,
> foxes, coyotes, bobcats, panthers, an incredible number of birds, and, of
> course, alligators!
>
> Joan