[at-l] The News

Ryan Crawford nayrdrofwarc at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 09:05:56 CST 2011

More information can mean less surprises...err, less TRUE trail magic.  I
could only imagine what would have happened to Dizzy B back in the days if
all this stupid hi tech crap would have been on the trail.  She wouldn't
have been a trail angel as everyone would have known she was there.

Me, I have no desire to own the hi tech crap yet alone carry the additional
weight of it on my back such so I can keep in touch with everyone.

If I wanted to be able to keep in touch with everyone...I would just stay
home and stay out the woods in the first place.  Heck I could travel further
and see more things and do it by car or by bike rather than go walking from
GA-ME in the middle of the forest.

Yeah...some twisted ways at looking at things...aren't they.

MEANT 2B
GAME '97