[at-l] hike pics

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 13:42:01 CST 2011

Hey list!  I've been entertaining myself by trying to bring some sort
of order to the jumble of photos I took on my hike last year.  If you're
interested you can view them at

www.codysathike.shutterfly.com

The home page has my idea of the best way to view them.  I'm not a
professional photographer and some of these were indeed taken with a smart
phone.  I don't think any qualify as art.  I like 'em anyway and thought
some of you might enjoy them too.  Takes about 30 minutes to get through the
lot of them.

If you run into any problems with the site please let me know so I can
address it.  Thanks.
Cody