[at-l] hike pics

Felix J AThiker at smithville.net
Mon Jan 17 21:28:00 CST 2011

On 1/17/2011 4:50 PM, Cody Girl wrote:
> You have to be really careful with people you meet along
> the trail.  Those two in 241 made me laugh so much my
> stomach hurt for days.  I'm pretty sure that was their
> evil plan!

You shouldn't laff at other people. Especially when they
can't help how they look.    (I think your stomach hurt
because of the side of beef you ate that night...and, washed
down with a vat of vino...)    (for the record....I don't
believe she actually ate a side of beef or drank a vat of
anything. I think she had a stew fof some sort)

--
Felix J. McGillicuddy
ME-->GA '98