[at-l] List Too Quiet

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 10:29:45 CST 2011

I don't know about everyone else but I've been spending a lot of time
shoveling. We aren't getting dumped on like the coast (well S & E of me) but
we've been getting anywhere from an inch to three inches most nights so I
get up and spend a good part of the morning cleaning our paths and drive. I
also volunteer to clean the walkway on the bridge at the bottom of the hill.
I go snowshoeing in the afternoon and the next day I do it all again. It's a
lot like housework that way. Just when it's done, it needs doing again.

Anyway the shoveling is done for today. this afternoon I plan to go clear
some blowdown on the local ski/snowshoe trail. I was going to leave it until
tomorrow and try to get my neighbor to help (he's always saying "call me to
help when you do these things") but they are forecasting -20ºwindchill
tomorrow.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.zenfolio.com/