[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 41, Issue 33

Pat krozby at zoominternet.net
Tue Jan 25 13:59:12 CST 2011

So if we don't see you this year, it will be okay, we'll be okay--I'll be
okay. It's just a little weird right now.

I don't have any news about Ironmasters other than they are closing the
upstairs. The dining room will become another bunk room, and the size of the
structure usage will be greatly reduced. Yes, this means that there might
not be another PA Ruck at that location, I'm not sure, Jim's not sure, we
don't know too much just yet.

Take care - and I'll see you when that door opens.

Love,
Marsha
StarLyte

We still got the Doyle don’t we?