[at-l] bounces

RockDancer rockdancer97 at comcast.net
Wed Jan 26 09:40:51 CST 2011

Today I received an automated email from at-l saying that my membership was
disabled for "excessive bounces" as of Jan. 17. It confirmed my suspicion
that you weren't all signed off and incommunicado. Tough part is that it
takes/took 9 days for this message to reach me. Also I sent a message called
Test on 1/21 which got through to some of you but no other mail reached me
from at-l. Those who responded to me reached me by sending to me directly.

I changed my email reader on 12/23/10 to Microsoft Outlook which might be
the cause of all this. But from this point on I have no thoughts except to
resubscribe and see if the problem happens again. I did that this morning.

This is all running on a machine less than a year old, Windows 7 and the
latest release of Outlook. For those who have felt ignored by me you can
reach me at rockdancer97 at comcast.net

--RockDancer (Arthur Gaudet)