[at-l] (Damascus) Prosecutor declines to pursue charges

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 07:55:57 CST 2011

David, What I had in mind was a video link that would allow cross
examination. If the victims were in a court in Iowa (or wherever) and they
used a tele-conferencing type link I don't see why that wouldn't work. We
are in the 21st century after all.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.zenfolio.com/