[at-l] Online Companion...

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 11:17:39 CST 2011

A few people have been asking why the ALDHA Thru-hiker's Online
Companion isn't currently available.   As Companion Editor, I suggested
to the board that the Online Companion be a benefit of membership and
only be available to members of ALDHA, and that an $8 download be
vailable to non-members of ALDHA with proceeds split between the ATC and
ALDHA.

In favor for the most part, explaining and implementing some of the
technical issues, to the board, and the PA Ruck break, has slowed actual
implementation.  All this comes at a time when the website is being
upgraded and Paypal integration.  My original proposal and the one I'd
still like to see are...

$10 for ALDHA annual Membership includes the online Companion (upon
request) , a quarterly Newsletter and the member Directory.  $8 instant
download (or email attachment) to non-members to be split equally
between the ATC and ALDHA.

If you'd like, let me know all your feelings, but please state whether
you're current ALDHA member, or not.

Thanks

Sly