[at-l] Online Companion...

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 13:28:17 CST 2011

LOL... with all due respect Earthworm, I'm glad you're not on the ALDHA
board.

It's possible, but right now, easier said than done, to have paid member
access to the ALDHA website and allow for downloading.  Right now Bill O
is revamping the website, adding a store and Paypal integration.  I'll
give him a break adding a member download area that isn't easily
bypasses.    If anyone has the a good idea on how to implement it, I'm
all ears.

Atleast for now, when it becomes available, there'll be a email link on
the old online Companion page with Online Companion request to me, which
I'll cross reference with a member list before emailing the Companion to
you.

Paid downloads without membership should be an easier proposition, since
as far as I can tell, Paypal allows for it.