[at-l] Online Companion...

CrzyPlum at aol.com CrzyPlum at aol.com
Fri Jan 28 17:00:18 CST 2011

Good idea Sly,
ALDHA member paid up for a couple more years.
 Plum'Crazy

In a message dated 1/28/2011 11:17:50 A.M. Central Standard Time,
hikertrash at gmail.com writes:

A few  people have been asking why the ALDHA Thru-hiker's Online
Companion isn't  currently available.   As Companion Editor, I suggested
to the  board that the Online Companion be a benefit of membership and
only be  available to members of ALDHA, and that an $8 download be
vailable to  non-members of ALDHA with proceeds split between the ATC and
ALDHA.

In favor for the most part, explaining and implementing some  of the
technical issues, to the board, and the PA Ruck break, has slowed  actual
implementation.  All this comes at a time when the website is  being
upgraded and Paypal integration.  My original proposal and the  one I'd
still like to see are...

$10 for ALDHA annual Membership  includes the online Companion (upon
request) , a quarterly Newsletter and  the member Directory.  $8 instant
download (or email attachment) to  non-members to be split equally
between the ATC and ALDHA.

If you'd  like, let me know all your feelings, but please state whether
you're  current ALDHA member, or  not.

Thanks

Sly

at-l  mailing  list