[at-l] ami

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 20:31:28 CST 2011

Vino, brownies, movies?  I am so there!  I think I can add some nibble
stuff, chz n crackers.  Who likes havarti?

I've been looking around for a trail DVD to have on the shelf, can't decide
what I want.  Suggestions?  Which one's  your fave and why?
I'd like lotta thru hikers and lotta trail scenes and some off trail places
too, trail angels, etc.  You know!  Just like hikin'!  LOL!