[at-l] ami

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Fri Jan 28 21:40:36 CST 2011

No trail videos here but I can look outside tomorrow and see the trail.

Hey!  Do we have any thruhiker wannabees on the list who didn't make it to
the Ruck but would like their packs iTuckerized tomorrow?  That is, if you
post your pack contents and weights tomorrow I'll (and probably a bunch of
others, too) be happy to provide suggestions for areas where you can pare
pack weight down.

Mara - wondering who will play Friar Tuck at this years Ruck.
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor