[at-l] On-line Companion

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 12:33:47 CST 2011

Good point. I don't know how many books I've passed on because the publisher
didn't allow Amazon to show the preview. In a bookstore you can flip through
and decide if it looks like something you want. Borders even provides easy
chairs where you can sit and read. On-line, if there is no preview, you have
to trust the opinion of reviews who you probably don't know. All Kindle
books have free download of the 1st chapter. It hasn't hurt their sales.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jim-bullard.zenfolio.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard