[at-l] On-line Companion

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:17:16 CST 2011

I love how y'all love to move the goal posts.

The Companion is already sold online, in the ATC Ultimate store.  I
don't believe they have sample pages.  Perhaps, Amazon does.  Also, you
have no idea how the PDF guide was going to be presented.  I've already
made  sample pages with data, text and a map, however, untill Bill O
revamps the website, I'm not sure if we'll use it.

Not picking on you Linda, but when everyone adds their idea, or
concerns, although it may be valuable and useful, it only slows down the
implementation.

Sly