[at-l] On-line Companion

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:28:06 CST 2011

Teej,

You supply me with the contact info, and as Companion Editor, I edited
it as I see fit.  Some of your contacts were virtually placing half page
ads which got trimmed.  Since they're basically getting free advertising
, perhaps they should consider joining ALDHA, where they could get a
free copy of the PDF, or buy a hard copy.  We're only talking $10-$15
which goes to non-profits, and helps the trail, I'm not trying to turn
the world upside down.

My opinion is the Companion beats the competition because it's a work of
volunteers, thereby reducing the costs, it's sold on the ATC website,
and the proceeds go directly to the trail.

Sly