[at-l] at-l Digest, Vol 41, Issue 45

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 13:34:22 CST 2011

Bayou,

Throw out a couple links with facts stating the free online Companion
increases hard cover sales and I'll start believing.  Otherwise, it's
just an opinion which is counter intuitive.

In the meantime, tell me why you think every JoeHiker that's not even a
member of ALDHA should receive the Online Companion for free?

Sly