[at-l] On-line Companion

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 15:29:15 CST 2011

Meant2 Be,

I appreciate the comments and have considered everything you mentioned.
No one is taking the free edition of ALDHA away, however it will b e
free only to ALDHA members.  Sample pages will be available, that's the
simplest of problems.

Without photos and links, here's a general idea of what I originally
proposed to the board.   Hopefully, the formatting will be visable.
Please note, along with Paypal integration, ALDHA is also starting a
small store with unique, inexpensive gifts.  Once the bugs are ironed
out, new member and non-member downloads should be instant.

Having 700 members and many non-members getting involved on how it
should work could take years.  I've seen it just to get Paypal.   There
comes a time when the general body needs to trust in those they voted
for or appointed.

*Thru-hiker's /Online/ Companion now available to ALDHA members

Click Online Companion Request* **
New Membership only $10-  Includes /Online/ Companion, quarterly
newsletter and ALDHA Directory

(click Paypal link)

(Please note new members may have to wait 7-10 Days for complimentary
/Online/ Companion)
*Prefer not to join ALDHA?  Online Companion only $8-  The Appalachian
Trail Conservancy receives 50% of the proceeds from purchase of the
/Online/ Companion.

(click Paypal link)* *

(please note * */the Online/ Companion may take up to 4 days for
electronic delivery)
*