[at-l] Online Companion - my last word.

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 16:02:22 CST 2011

Teej,

You'll have to refresh my memory, when has the membership ever voted on
this?  What the motion?  That the free online Companion be taken down
completely?  Was it ever proposed to keep it free  for ALDHA members
only?   Was anyone ever willing to do heavy lifting to make it work?

Other than "keep it the way it is" can you articulate a reason we should
not be making ALDHA membership more attractive by making the Companion
part of the membership, rather giving it away for free to JoeHiker?

Sly