[at-l] On-line Companion

Sly hikertrash at gmail.com
Sat Jan 29 17:47:46 CST 2011

One reason the ALDHA website (homepage) may rank so low is that it has
no description or keywords what so ever.  If you google "Thru-hikers
Companion" the online Companion page is the first hit.   In the last
year it had over 50,000 hits with 35,000 unique visitors.   That's the
page that will have a sample of the Companion and a membership link to
Paypal, along with a discounted price and instant download.

There is no need to have the ATC link to ALDHA.