[at-l] I missed the Virtual Ruck, TOO???

Miss Janet themissjanet at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 10:50:03 CST 2011

There were years when I never missed the PaRuck no matter how cold or snowy
and how long the drive was... Then I get the Mother of all Rucks closer to
me on a beautiful weekend and I can't make it!!!  But I have been thinking
about the things I might have missed.

I might have missed a mock Hiker Wedding.
I might have missed a Leaf Blower Bonfire!
I might have missed Marsha wonderful sweets... not to mention brownies!
I might have missed Felix's morning coffee. teeheehee
I might have missed seeing long lost friends.
I might have missed making new friends.

I know I missed seeing some good friends.
I know I best some great gear deals at the gear swap.
I know I missed a chance to get wonderful advice for my hike.
I know I missed the awesome pleasure and honor of being Tuckerized!

... and I still miss getting to spend time with Earl

I love and Miss You all... Miss Janet  AKA "The Painter" for 2011 AT hike