[at-l] Fast hiking!

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 10:30:57 CST 2011

I think I found the "race" which is billed as a hike.  It's called Hike
Across Maryland and is put on by Mountain Club of Maryland.  Their schedule
shows a warm up hike on 4/27, but no mention of the hike itself, scheduled
for 5/7.  I do remember that hiker telling me that they limit participation
so maybe they don't publicize it.
Here's a link
http://www.mcomd.org/PublicScheduleAbbreviated.aspx

So, has anyone undertaken this hike?  or done the 4 state challenge?
Thanks
Cody