[at-l] Fast hiking....

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 31 19:00:10 CST 2011

Thanks Sly!  I had my (2009) Companion out this morning figuring out the
mileage and didn't notice the comments you quoted, but sure enough, there it
is!  Seems the link has been added since '09, but the rest of it is the
same.

I have a question about ALDHA.  What else do y'all do besides the
Companion?   Is that the main purpose of the organization?

Thanks!
Cody