[at-l] Loyalsock Trail

Robert Dudley greyowlvermont at live.com
Sat Jul 2 16:01:50 CDT 2011

I was hiking In NJ several years ago and met a guy that ran the trail in 26 hrs!!  Tough little trail with a lot of ups and downs.  I managed to do the whole trail in 3 section hikes.  I have wanted to hike the whole trail as a thru hiker; however I have mover further north to greener Mountains.

Cheers,

Bob in Vermont