[at-l] backpacking with a bad back

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 20:42:27 CDT 2011

Mrs Joy, you may already be doing this, but somewhere along the way I
learned we ladies need to pack our packs a bit different, heavy stuff to the
bottom, so our hips and not our shoulders do the carrying.  This means
foodbag!  Sorry, I can't remember, you may already be doing this.  If not,
try it out.  It helped me a lot.