[at-l] Earl Shaffer's hike questioned

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 21:28:44 CDT 2011

I think that the 'definition' would be in terms of what the first person to
do it actually did. OTOH that still misses the whole point since we all hike
for different and very personal reasons. Earl hiked to "get the war out" and
apparently he succeeded.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jimbullard.zenfolio.com/