[at-l] Earl Shaffer's hike questioned

Robert Dudley greyowlvermont at live.com
Mon Jul 4 09:58:27 CDT 2011

Some people just get hung-up about hiking.  As far as I am concerned I could give a rats-ass about Earl missing a few miles.  I find his story very compelling and I admired his feat of doing the hike.  We have turned into a world of purist.  As Jim use to say hike your hike.  The only person you have to live with is yourself.

Happy 4th to the List

Cheers,

Bob