[at-l] Earl Shaffer's hike

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Mon Jul 4 18:39:22 CDT 2011

Apparently I've PO'd Felix. Sorry if you felt it was a personal attack Felix
but I did start by saying that was the way I see it. I'm glad you enjoyed
your hike but obviously I hike for different reasons than you.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://jimbullard.zenfolio.com/
http://picasaweb.google.com/jim.bullard