[at-l] AT blah, blah, blah. Was Earls ... hike

Chuck Covington chuckcov at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 13:42:48 CDT 2011

I'd have to agree, the military isn't bad at all.  The first line of the Air
Force Core Values is Integrity First.

in·teg·ri·ty
     <http://app.dictionary.com/signup/popup?source=favorites&fnCallback=loginuser&callbackAction=addToFav&domaindest=reference.com>
/ɪnˈtɛgrɪti/ <http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/IPA_pron_key.html>
*Show
Spelled*[in-*teg*-ri-tee]
<http://dictionary.reference.com/help/luna/Spell_pron_key.html> *Show IPA*
 *–noun *
1.
adherence to moral and ethical<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ethical>
 principles; soundness of moral character; honesty.
2.
the state of being whole, entire, or undiminished: *to preserve
**the*<http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/the>
* integrity of the empire. *
3.
a sound, unimpaired, or perfect condition: *the integrity of a ship's hull.
*

It's up to the individual to hold themselves accountable.  To thine own self
be true.

v/r
TSgt Covington, United States Air Force