[at-l] Steel....

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 18:48:56 CDT 2011

There is nothing wrong with being a purist until you start using your
standard to denigrate others like Warren did in his comments  about Earl. As
I said before, if you want to set a high bar for yourself, great. But don't
judge others by your standard, especially those who are dead and can't
defend themselves. Someone smart once said "judge not, lest ye be judged".
Take satifaction in your own accomplishments without comparing them to those
of others. You don't (and can't) know all the facts behind the decisions
others make and, unless someone is harmed, the burden of their choice is
theirs alone.