[at-l] Record straight

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 5 22:28:01 CDT 2011

As the resident knower of all, the man that ate goat cheese and Oxicontin on Rainbow Ledges. The man that set Blue Mtn shelter on fire, the guy that stomped on a mouse in Virginia and seen where God visited the long trail, I hereby absolve you of all guilt and will have it known from this day forward that you have advanced to the status of a true blue blazer.  We are few, enjoy the honor and peace that comes with knowing you are who you are.

Clyde
Who's opinion is the only one that matters to him.