[at-l] Time wounds all heels

Cutter cutter78 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 10 15:57:51 CDT 2011

Maybe I missed your point, but I don't get where blisters on your feet
correlates with hiking ability.

For the record, I hike 200-300 miles a year, including at least one
week-long trek on the AT or in the Rockies every summer. I'm not a novice
and I was not hiking beyond my abilities this past week, but it was the
first time in 44 years of hiking that I've had foot problems.