[at-l] Time wounds all heels

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Sun Jul 10 16:01:14 CDT 2011

You missed it by a mile.

From: Cutter <cutter78 at gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2011 16:57:51
To: <trailr at aol.com>
Cc: <at-l-bounces at backcountry.net>; Black Wolfe<blackwolfe at charter.net>; at-l<at-l at backcountry.net>
Subject: Re: [at-l] Time wounds all heels

Maybe I missed your point, but I don't get where blisters on your feet
correlates with hiking ability.

For the record, I hike 200-300 miles a year, including at least one
week-long trek on the AT or in the Rockies every summer. I'm not a novice
and I was not hiking beyond my abilities this past week, but it was the
first time in 44 years of hiking that I've had foot problems.