[at-l] Fw: [pct-l] Fwd: Forever Wild 2011, remembering Walkin Jim

Mike Cunningham hikermiker at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 10:23:27 CDT 2011

--- On Fri, 7/8/11, bighummel at aol.com <bighummel at aol.com> wrote:

From: bighummel at aol.com <bighummel at aol.com>
Subject: [pct-l] Fwd: Forever Wild 2011, remembering Walkin Jim
To: pct-l at backcountry.net
Date: Friday, July 8, 2011, 1:14 PM

For anyone in the Montana area, Walkin' Jim was a great song writer and singer and many of his songs I just can't get out of my head, like; "I'm heading northward, to the border and I'm almost there . . ."

Greg Hummel

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious
privilege it is to be alive - to breath, to think, to enjoy, to love.
                                                                                  ~ Marcus Aurelius