[at-l] One year ago

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:39:39 CDT 2011

Those downhill stairs off Bear Mountain were the Cadillac stretch of the
entire trail.  It's like the Taj Mahal of the AT!!!!  LOL!  I felt a
little uncomfortable traversing such opulence, being mere hiker trash and
all!  hahaha!

On the other hand, to anyone already in serious pain, a pine needle
cushioned trail might have been kinder than those rock stairs.  It was an
amazing bit of trail to my mind, whether ya love it or hate it.