[at-l] One year ago

Ofahoma ofahoma at aol.com
Fri Jul 22 07:24:16 CDT 2011

Yeah, feet and knees were screeming coming off Bear Mt. too.

All I could think about was what a waste of a super highway for me.
But, it STILL beat the tumble down off of West by miles and miles.
Looks like they were not far from finishing another stretch from the
top down to the first road on Bear too.

Oh well.....